Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trinadee Eve (update)

I received an email from Rebecca:

Trinadee Eve was born on Tuesday, 09/15/09, at 1:36 p.m. and lived for a precious 26 minutes. She weight 3lbs9oz and was 16-1/2 inches long. Mommy says she was absolutely beautiful and I can just imagine that she was.

If she will allow me to, I will update again later (possibly with some pics of Trinadee). Please keep this family in your prayers.

Lord, please continue to be with Rebecca, Darin, Emalee, and Gracee. Hold them close and let them feel the peace that only you can offer. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. If you have her information I would love to send her a handkerchief from my For Your Tears blog. I would need her full name & address. dpucci9972@gmail.com I am so sorry for their loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Celia!! I am praying for them!! I'm sure Trinadee was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful! and her little feet..awwww, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete